Time of rental
Summer time: The time of rental primarily runs in whole weeks with departure on Saturdays.
- The check-in time is Saturday 3 p.m. to the following Saturday at 11 a.m.
Winter time: The time of rental primarily runs in whole weeks or weekends with departure on Sundays.
- Check-in time for whole weeks is Sunday 3 p.m. to the following Sunday at 11 a.m.
– The duration of weekend stays runs until Sunday at 2 a.m. if the renter takes the responsibility of cleaning.
Booking and billing
- When booking the summerhouse a deposit for DKK 1.000,- has to paid 8 days in advance
- The booking is be confirmed when the deposit is registered.
- The bill is due 4 weeks before the stay.
- If the deposit / bill is paid later than 8 days after the payment date, the order will be cancelled without further ado. In such a case, the paid amount will be forfeit and accrue the owner.
- In case of cancellation the deposit no later than four weeks of the booked stay, the deposit will be lost. If the house is booked in the given period, the renter will get a refund of the deposit.
- If the cancellation happens later than four weeks before the booked time of the stay, the full amount of the stay has to be paid. If the house gets booked in the meantime, the renter will get a refund of 50% of the rental fee and the entire deposit.
- Please note: Remember to get travelers insure to cover emergencies and cancellations.
General terms and conditions
- The house has a max. capacity of up to 7 people at the same time.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the house and interior that may occur during the stay.
- Complaints has to be delivered no later than five days after arrival – or they are deemed invalid.
- The renter is liable for leaving the house in same condition as upon arrival. If the renter books cleaning at the end of the stay, the house must be left in an orderly fashion. The price for final cleaning is DKK 595,-.
Use of maritime equipment
- Along with the house comes different maritime equipment that may be used. Any usage happens at own risk, and the owner cannot be held accountable for any injuries, accidents, etc., that might occur.
- Life jackets in various sizes are available and must be used.
- The renter is liable for damage to the maritime equipment, boat, canoe, paddles, etc.
The renter pays for electricity and water used throughout the duration of the stay. Upon arrival and departure, the renter has to read of the numbers of the electricity and water meters. Accounts regarding utilities will be deducted from the deposit.
Electricity: DKK 2,50 kr./kWh
Water: DKK 55 kr. pr. m3
Available firewood can be used free of charge.
Accounts for utilities and deposit
The deposit is DKK 1.000,-. After informing about utility consumption of electricity and water, the remaining deposit will returned.
Bank information need to be supplied along with the information about utility consumption, after which the remaining deposit can be returned.